Adorable!!!! I found this hat at Gymboree and I could not pass it up! Brian just loved it. Mom and I went to the Hillsboro Outlets and they had tons of clothes at great prices. Kaleb went from 6 month clothes to 9 months pretty quickly so I had to shop! They had Carter's, The Children's Place and Gymboree all in one strip and I got some real good deals....I love sales! This hat though was the best purchase I feel....I am going to take some professional pictures with it for his daddy :).....
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago

8 comments:
I love the hat!!! He is so cute. You need to get a picture of him with his hat and his boots.
Oh and by the way Maddie has that same jumper thing. She loves it. She is still a little small for it, but I just wrap a couple of blankets around her belly and she goes to town.
That is too cute!! I definitely think you should get some professional pictures. He is so sweet, I wish we could come visit this weekend. Dustin is working all day though, uggg!! I love the one of him smiling really big!!
He looks like a true cowboy! Great pics!!!
I just saw about Brian's SEVEN tooth extractions- ouch! Glad he's out and about now. The hat was a must-have, I agree!
Oh I've been wanting to go to those outlets and see what they have...that hat is sooo cute! I remember Becca getting Gracie a cowgirl hat from Gymboree that I just love(d). Yes you will have to have his picture taken..it's just perfect.
I thought I had commented before on this. I L O V E the hat and my little man in it! He is just precious and the hat is so cute on him. He ought to be in a western commercial! or at least and ad for their western wear.
i'm thinking of you guys this weekend- i'm sure you're having a blast! can't wait to hear about it
Post a Comment