What a fun filled day! Kaleb's first Christmas was a true success. Brian and I decided that we were going to exchange gifts with Kaleb christmas eve morning, play, go to Mimi's ,play, and come home to get ready for Santa. Here are some pics before we started opening his gifts....he just got a couple little toys, but he mostly wanted the wrapping paper! Suprise, suprise.
Here are some pictures of our Christmas day get together...

2 comments:
Great pic of you and Brian. And where in the world did you get Klob's PJs? Those are sooo cute!
I love all the Christmas pics. You really must start him a book and keep them in order. It really helps when you want to create a DVD or get his pics ready for his marriage video. I know that's a long time away, but a little at a time is so much easier than all at once.
Post a Comment