Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Tooth~

Kaleb got his first tooth Tuesday November 3rd!!! It barely just broke through the gums and it is adorable. It is on the bottom left and I tried to take a picture but the Toot sticks his tongue out every time I tried to open his mouth. I will try to get one soon though. His Aunt Kimmy found it when he was playing in the den with Miles and I just cried! I can't believe that he is getting so big so fast. Next he will be crawling, walking, then off to kindergarden and wanting me to leave so he can play with his friends......

I promise I am happy about the growth of my son! Bittersweet :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You're a sweet Mama! I love watching you with your little son, how you've grown so much and all the tender feelings you have for him. I am very proud of you! I love you, Mom