Friday, October 30, 2009

Updated Family Photo



I wanted to go ahead and blogs these pictures. We finally got to take some pictures while Lance was down and I thought they needed to be on here. Lance is 8 years and Kaleb 8 months....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mimi said...

I love the family photo. Cute that you chose fall colors. The boys are sure growing.

Alicia said...

I love the picture, and the colors are great!

Emily said...

great pic!! and good job color coordinating- i do see the orange stripe on Kaleb's shirt to match his momma. ;) your hair looks so pretty!

Becca J said...

Love it - Great picture of all of y'all!

Nikki said...

Love this picture. Great colors and you are just beautiful, like always.

I loved hanging out with your fam whenever we were in Texas, your right just like old times.........of course now we all have kids, crazy!

Can't wait til we live closer so we can do it more :)
Beautiful family!