
So much has been happened, hence my no blogging~ hopefully I will be able to bring everyone up to date in my next couple of entries! Oh and I must start with a picture from today! Anytime I do laundry, Kaleb loves to stand up on the couch and pull each and every piece of clothing off and throw them on the floor. Today he hand my underwear and was putting it on his head and laughing!!! It was hillarious! I wish I could have got a better picture but this will have to do!

3 comments:
That's great! Don't you love how they "help" do the laundry!
I loved seeing the photos from your trip. That's so awesome that you are able to make such fun memories:) Utah is just beautiful. I loved flying from Dallas to Seattle over those Rocky Mountains in the wintertime.
Cute! No wonder with his head as big as it is and your underwear as small as it is that you can still see his face! :-) Hahaha!
Post a Comment