
I haven't blogged in such a long time....oh well!
Today Kaleb and I were eating lunch and I had just sat him down at the table with his macroni and cheese. I was standing at the microwave waiting on my food when I ask him if he knew how much I loved him. He told me," THis MUch," with his arms wide open. I told him,"Buddy, do you know how blessed you are to have so many people love you? Momma loves you, Daddy loves you, Mimi loves you, Papa loves you, " then he interrupted and said, "Jesus loves you....!"
He is precious. I told him that Jesus does love him too. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful little man in my life.....

1 comment:
Oh how precious! Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love stories like this. You must blog about his "shufflin on Monday, shufflin on Tuesday and sunday go to church!" Our little man has really grown! I love, love, love him!
Post a Comment