Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Prego....







Well we went yesterday and picked out our baby furniture! For the record, I am 24 weeks along and we are having a baby boy. Brian and I made a whole day out of hunting for what we wanted and finally found it a JC Penny's. This picture does not do it justice but it is beautiful. We are trying to get everything taken care of early since we have the holidays coming up. This is my first blogging experience and it will take a while to get used to. I'm just glad that I am pregnant so I have something to blog about!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You have amazing taste because that is the furniture I want! Good thing we like to match.

Mimi said...

How blessed you are to get to have a nursery and choose just the perfect furniture. I love it!

AND...I love it that you've joined the blogging world. You can keep a daily journal about the baby and print it off for keepsakes.

I would go private though so that you don't have some crazy coookhead stalking!

LuckyRedHen said...

LOVE the dark colored baby furniture... that's what we had. Speaking of what we had, isn't there a certain someone you want to post a Blog Thanks for their infinite wisdom in baby making? Hmm? HMMMMM?