Well I had a checkup on Thursday and everything is great with the baby and me. My doctor was sweet and did another ultrasound for gender confirmation and he is DEFINITELY a boy! I will post a picture of that when I get a chance.He was the cutest thing though, I just can't wait for him to get here. I have a 3D\4D Ultrasound scheduled for the 16th of December and I think that will be so much fun to watch him moving all around. They say that you can actually see the features of the baby too!
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago

7 comments:
I'm excited that you have invited us to go with you. I've never seen one so it'll be a first for me. Nowadays, parents can be more involved with their baby and keep up with it's growth and eargerly anticipate his/her arrival. I can't wait! When I was expecting all of my babies...I just had to be patient and sort of experience it alone. Today the dads can be a part of it too. AND you have a wonderful daddy for your baby. I'm glad for him!
Now I just have to have a girl so we can force them into marriage. What? I believe in arranged marriages. Lucy and Eva say that they arranged mine and look how good that is working out. hahaha!
Yeah, I'm so excited your having a boy! We are too, and just a few weeks before you. We should try to get together soon, we are pretty open. Congrats again!
Oh gosh look at that CUTE little profile!! Wow, already 24 weeks...he'll be here soon, but I know- not soon enough! :)
I love your new blog, Aunt Amy! I'm so glad you've joined us over here! : )
That ultrasoud is awesome... he is going to be a absolute CUTIE!!!!! (Amy FARMER plus Brian GREENSLADE?!?!?! oh. my. gosh.)
Thanks for your comment about my hair. I'm about to leave in a few to get a trim, layers, and fix my bangs like you said. We'll see how it looks! It will only be about an inch or two shorter.
Love you!
Luv, Laurabug
Congrats! I know how excited you are to see the baby 3D. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! It is great that you are having your mom experience it with you!
Congrats on the baby boy! I love the furniture. I had so much fun picking out baby stuff, and even more fun watching Logan use it!
Post a Comment