Well, I am officially in love with my little man! Yesterday we had our 3D Ultrasound and it was the neatest experience that I have ever had. Brian and I invited our parents and I was so glad to include them since they didn't get to have these kind of experiences when they had us! I just loved it.......I had never seen anything like it. Kaleb was very active which made it fun to watch. We saw him open his mouth and start sucking his thumb!!!!! I couldn't get over how detailed the pictures were compared to the 2D ultrasound and not to mention watching the movement. Just for the record, we saw 10 fingers and 10 toes so that was a relief for Brian and myself. She also told us that everything seemed healthy and normal. He looked absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to hold him! Oh! And I do not know who he looks like......I am still new at this....but y'alls guess is as good as mine....
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago

6 comments:
Yes it was a wonderful to share this with you and Brian and his parents. I can't believe I had 6 and never got to see one or know what I was having till the birth. There is so much more knowledge about the baby's progress than we used to have, or at least, than they told us back then.
This was so exciting and a very sweet experience. Thanks again or including us. He is a cutie!
Gosh I told you, those are just the cutest pictures! What a fun day and experience!
He is so handsome! I'm glad because I know Maddie will be picky so its a good thing you and Brian make good looking babies. I love him already.
It's so amazing Amy. The kids really enjoyed seeing their newest cousin. Heidi said "but I wish it was a girl", and AJ exclaimed "but WE get another BOY!"
That is amazing! Isnt technology something these days? It is so cool to see him do things like suck his thumb while still in the womb. I think it is wonderful that you invited your parents/in-laws to go and see it too! He is going to be a beauty! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh I don't know how I missed this post, but it's amazing. The pictures are so clear and Caleb is so cute. I think he's his daddy made over, but of course that's just speculation until he's here! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. We had a blast this past weekend too, and hopefully it's not another year before we see ya again. We'll try to come visit again soon. I love Caleb's room, and I can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment