Friday, January 16, 2009

Kaleb's Baby Room





So we are making progress!!!!  We got our furniture a couple of weeks ago and finally got to set it all up!  It is absolutely adorable.  I got my bedding from JC Penny along with the furniture and I could NOT be happier.  I don't feel that my pictures do it justice but at least it is a glimpse :)  My next project is the wall decor.....I can't decide what we are going to do yet, but my mom is full of cute ideas so I am sure that I will let her do most of it.  Oh and the rocking chair in the room was given to me by my mom.   She has had for years at her house and I just love it with my furniture!

8 comments:

Mimi said...

The baby's room is so cute! How fun to get to have one all decked out! You are a lucky girl! What's with the look on your face while shooting the photo of the 34 weeks tummy! How funny!

Karen said...

I love your nursery!! It's adorable. You did such a great job setting it all up. I can't wait to get mine all done now.

Julia said...

Yes I just LOVE your nursery! I am in love with your crib and all the bedding and valances look so good. Great job! Can't wait to see what you decide to do on the walls.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

I love giraffes! Lucky Kaleb to have such a fun nursery. I would paint the walls a pale blue or maybe add some carmel colored giraffe spots to the color you have now... Oh what fun!

Alicia said...

Love it! You did a great job decorating and picking out colors. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby in his cute room. How much longer??

kfarmer said...

The nursery looks very nice with your special rocking chair and your log home. I'm excited for you! And of course, you are gorgeous. Love you.

Hillary said...

Kaleb's room is so cute. THe furniture and bedding goes so well together. I bet you are getting so excited to have him and bring him home. Good luck with your next few weeks.