Well we finally got our christmas tree up and I was so excited to get it done! It is so pretty and makes my house looks so festive! Brian helped me put it up Monday night, but both of us were so tired that I decided to do the lights the next day. Samantha ended up coming over to help me and did a wonderful job. First she "fixed" my branches for an hour and a half, then helped me with the lights and bulbs.....she was a life saver. I never realized how tired I would be when pregnant but thank goodness for good friends! Oh and today I went and bought Kaleb a stocking......I know that he isn't here yet but I wanted to get one that matched all of ours and mission accomplished! It was a ton of fun thinking about that boy being here next Christmas though! I can not wait for his arrival. Oh and please disregard the mess in the photo, I was still putting everything else up....:)
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago

3 comments:
I love your tree! And I love the star on top. So cute! We're not getting our tree until this weekend. I'm a little bummed. Oh well.
So cute, I love putting up the Christmas tree, it always makes the house look so festive. By the way, ever since you left yesterday Quinn has added to his prayers to please bless that he can feed Amy's cow and donkey. Once he even added the reindeer, and then after the prayer he informed me that you needed to buy a reindeer. He is such a crack up!
Amy I love your new tree and all the decorations. The picture of you your family below is beautiful. All of you are so handsome...do you have it in color? I'd like to frame it in my house.
I sure love you gal!
Post a Comment