Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Shower

Kaleb's shower was on Saturday and it was the best!  I loved every minute of it.  I was lucky to have my friends Ashley and Leslie to throw it for me, they did such a good job.  Between my diaper cake and the actual cake I had the cutest shower I have ever seen :).  On top of a great turn out, my best friend Karen and her husband Troy flew in and suprised me for the shower and I was SOOOO excited!  They got to stay through the weekend so we got to catch up and just spend some QT together.  I haven't seen them for a year and a half and Karen is pregnant too so I loved getting to talk about the whole "experience" with her since we don't live close.  Everyone was so nice and I received so many great things, I could not have asked for more!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Cute pics from your shower! I hope you are feeling well. You are getting so close. I bet you're anxious and excited for that day to arrive. Good luck!

Julia said...

Yes it was such a great shower and you got so many great things! I thought that was so awesome that Troy and Karen flew down. We had fun with them too. I hope you have the baby this week so we can come this weekend and see him..if not I guess I'll have to wait until I get back from Utah!

Mimi said...

I agree that you had the best shower ever! I've never seen so many nice gifts and only 2 were duplicates! You have wonderful friends that would do that for you. And like you, I enjoyed Karen and Troy. She is beautiful and I really like Troy. He fits into the family just fine! I gave him a hard time, I hope he knew it was in fun. :-)

Alicia said...

That is the most adorable cake I've ever seen! Who made it for you??? I'm so excited for you, and I'm glad you had a great time!