Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Doctor

6 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm glad you have a good report and I am soooo excited to get Mr. Kaleb here! Mimi wants to rock him!

Julia said...

the post was blank for me....

Kim said...

I'm dying to know...what about the doctor. :)

Mimi said...

Hey we need to add the latest photo of prego mom to the right column. You're huge but still not so big as some. It'd be interesting to compare the belly shots to see how much you have actually grown.

Mimi said...

Hey we need to add the latest photo of prego mom to the right column. You're huge but still not so big as some. It'd be interesting to compare the belly shots to see how much you have actually grown.

Kim said...

So I think you should post about your latest doctor visit. How would we compare? Food for thought. And hilarious!