I had to add these pictures because I just love this new outfit! It was a Target special that Mimi helped me find! This was bath time yesterday and Kaleb let me take some pictures before we got dressed. I had to add the picture of his little chicken legs, I just love them! He is getting to be so much fun....we play dress up at least twice before we leave the house and he is so patient with me. I told him that was a must since I didn't get a little girl and he said that was just fine!
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago



9 comments:
Oh I loooove that little outfit! That has got to be one of the cutest outfits I've ever seen..and one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, of course!
So cute so cute so cute! Miles wants to know if he can come play!
He is just so cute! I want to snuggle him!
Precious spring outfit. I know what you mean about dress up, but mine was usually because Logan spit up all over me. I love the towel pictures, those are some of my favs.
Oh so cute! I want one... lol. Seriously though.. maybe I'll go buy that outfit and put it away in my "I hope I get a boy" box. ;)
I love the family picture banner.. Y'all look like such a happy family.
Aww, what a cutie!! Totally play dress up with him, boys can still be our dolls too :) Those are cute colors on him too. I definitely see Farmer in him. He's a handsome boy! I can tell you love being a mommy, I bet you are so cute with him!
So nice of him to agree to play dress-up. Amy, your little boy is gorgeous!
Funny girl! I had to laugh. He'll be like his Uncle E and love to look nice in his clothes too. You and Ian were always the clothes police around here! Ha!
Kaleb is growing so fast and is quite handsome. The outfit makes him look like a little boy for sure! I love buying baby clothes! Wish I had a million!
Kaleb is growing so quickly! Can't believe it.
Post a Comment