Friday, May 1, 2009

QT with Daddy....

 
This is one of my favorite pictures of Kaleb.  Just FYI he is watching the MAVS game with his father.  This is their quality time together :)  The other night Mimi watched Kaleb and we got to go the the MAVS game and it was a blast!  It was fun to get to spend some time together.....since Kaleb got here, this was our first time away.  I was so nervous to leave him, but in what better hands than his Mimi!  She is the best with him and after my 3rd phone call to check on him I figured she had it covered.  After the game, Brian was insistent that we stop at the shop and get Kaleb an outfit.  We got the cutest little outfit so he can wear it the next time we go as a family!  Oh- GO MAVS!!!  They made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! Kaleb is looking so chubby! Yay!

Christina said...

Oh, he is so cute, and getting so big!

Kim said...

I love that picture too! So cute. I even think he looked a bit like Miles. Maybe it is the chub!

Alicia said...

That is the sweetest picture of him! Kaleb is such a pretty baby, or handsome whatever you prefer.

Mimi said...

What a handsome little boy! He'll be a sports nut for sure learning the game early on. Mainly I'm glad his daddy likes to spend QT with him. He's a little Brian already!

Mimi said...

I looked back at this photo and see a strong resemblance to his cousin Brock! Go figure...some Farmer in him afterall! I think he looks just like his daddy!