Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Angel

I just wanted to update my photos....this is Kaleb at 9 weeks.  He is getting so big!  We were supposed to have his 2 month check up on Thursday, but I cancelled due to everyone sick with the swine flu!  I just didn't want to chance getting him exposed to anything.  Call me crazy, but I would hate to have to deal with that....so I will let y'all know his new weight and height once I reschedule!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute PJ's!! It's crazy how the camera angle can really change the way they look. He looks a month older in this picture than the one below. What a sweet little guy!

Mimi said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute cute picture! He is just adorable! I can see you in him a little bit. We just watched some family videos and saw you at 6 months. There is some resemblance afterall!