So this is my new car! I have wanted a tahoe since I can remember and the time has finally come. I officially feel like a real mom now since I am sporting the "mom mobile"....it is everthing that I could ever want.....dvd player, gps, 7 seats, sheer beauty! Brian and I weren't even going to buy anything this soon, we were just looking to get an idea about pricing, rebates, and interest rates. Then we came along this great deal and everything just fell into place.....so thank you to my husband for letting me get this NOW!!! Oh and this picture doesn't do it justice, but it will have to work.
4 comments:
woohooo LOVE it!! You look great in it! Congrats!
That car is gorgeous! I hate you right now.
I love it! I'm so glad that you were able to get it now. I was worried about you in that big ole truck although it was big enough I felt you were safe. It's just such a big thing to park! Congratulations!!!
GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment