Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Baby....

 
I have been so busy the past couple of weeks helping Kim move into her new house that I have not had time to blog about anything!  So expect some updates next week of my life...!  Kaleb went swimming with his daddy the other day and here are a couple of pictures that we took of this growing boy.  He is so sweet and looks just like his daddy.  He loves to be outside with everyone and is so content to just sit and watch.  A couple of days ago we put him in the water for the first time and he did not even flinch.  He actually fell asleep in the pool....he is a natural, I know!  I will add some of those pictures later....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love all these pictures Amy, but especially the one of him smiling. He has the CUTEST smile!

(Come to think of it, his dad is the cutest when he smiles really big and shows that deep dimple!)

Julia said...

CUTE collage! Gosh that kid is sooo cute!!

Love that he fell asleep in the pool. THAT would be nice!