So Kaleb attended his first rodeo this past weekend in the 90 degree weather and did great! I was so proud of him. Our friends got tickets for us and we decided it would be fun to take the little man along. Besides sweating like pigs we hd a great time. Kaleb had his own seat so we brought the bumbo and he loved sitting up and taking in all the excitement. We saw everything from team roping to muttin' busting and it was so fun. All the years I have lived here I don't ever remember going to a rodeo....crazy. Now I have been to bull riding but not a full rodeo and I was so excited to see all of it. I can't wait for Kaleb to grow up and get to participate in that kind of stuff. Oh and for those who do not know what muttin' busting is it is where little kids from age 2 to 7 I think ride a sheep until they fall off and it is so cute. Loved every minute of it!
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago



4 comments:
Cool! We went to OUR first rodeo last Friday, too! Yeah, my dad said he hadn't ever been to a rodeo before in his life, either, and y'all grew up in Texas! That's so funny. Love the pics! Caleb sure is a cutie.
Well we did go to a couple of the rodeos, but it must've been when you were quite young. I don't think BUBBA was around then much so he may not have gone with us. Still...I'm glad you can do all that now and enjoy it!
So fun, I want to go in January to the Stock Yards in Ft. Worth. I love your new car, it's beautiful. I'm so glad you finally got your Mom mobile. We need to get together soon. Kaleb is getting so big, he's so adorable!
Congrats on the new car! That will be so nice to not have to lean over more than 90 degrees to pick Kaleb up out of the carseat. Believe me, I'm looking forward to it in my paint-peeling prizm. I love ALL the pics and can't wait to see you, Kaleb, and your mom on Thursday!!
Post a Comment