Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st Doctor's Appointment

Kim made this collage for me and I thought it was too cute!  We had Kaleb's first checkup yesterday and everything was perfect.  He now weighs 6 pounds 10 1/2 ounces and looks great!  I was so relieved....

6 comments:

Mimi said...

What a pretty little boy he is! He's such a combination of you both but I have to say I think he looks mostly like his brother.

Kim said...

I love the picture of him stretching in the upper right hand corner. So cute!

Julia said...

Oh I love that collage Kim made. Very cute! Glad to hear he is gaining weight. It's all that good milk. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Amy, He is so adorable! Congrats! I love the collage and the comparison between the two boys. It is amazing what 6 weeks can do!

Nikki said...

Cute, cute pictures. Kim's a pro. Keep posting baby pics, I love them.

Laura said...

Oh, what a cutie! I can't wait to meet him!