Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kiddos say the darndest things....

So my milk came in the other day and boy was it painful!  Luckily my sister Kim came down with the kiddos to help me out for the day with my feedings to make sure that I was doing everything correctly.  Long story short we decided to hook up the breast pump for the first time so I could get some relief from all the pressure and so he could latch on.  So Kim and I went in the other room to start the process and some how Isaac made his way in there to see what we were doing.  He was watching the pump and then looked at me and said, "You have 2 for 2 babies"....I thought it was funny since Kim just had Miles that he was making his own assumptions.....after I was done pumping and disconnecting everything he walks over and took one of the bottles out of my hands and told me," This one is for my baby," and handed it to his mother and walked out of the room!  He was so cute making sure that Miles got some too....kiddos say the darndest things!

9 comments:

Mimi said...

Yes they do say the darndest things! I am enjoying all the little ones so much! What would life be without them?

Kim said...

I thought it was hilarious!

Alicia said...

Oh gosh!! How funny...kids never cease to entertain.

Hillary said...

Congrats, Amy! I'm so glad that Kaleb made it here safe even if it was a c-section. I hope you are recovering well. He is just so adorable!

Julia said...

haha Cute that he is watching out for his brother. Ah, pumping, the LEAST glamorous part of breastfeeding!

kfarmer said...

Congratulations AMY!!!!

Emily said...

Amy, congratulations!! Why have I had such a hard time finding your blog? Must have been on Julia's google reader. I'm SO happy for you guys! He's gorgeous!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Nikki said...

Ha ha, that's so cute. I love listening to what kids will say. It's so fun to see how their minds work.

Congrats again on your cutie!

Kim said...

"Its me...." (name that movie). So when do we get to see more pictures of what you've been doing the last 5 weeks. Get on it Mama! Just wanted to say hello and document I was here....of course you know that don't you. :)