Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FARMER FAMILY REUNION



I had a great weekend at my uncle's farm this last weekend. We had a Farmer Family Reunion and it was nice catching up with my relatives that I don't see often enough. When we found out that we were having it at Uncle Guy's 100 acres, we decided that it would be fun to take our four wheelers and cut loose for the day! Brian's dad let us borrow his 2 four wheelers so we had more for everyone to get to ride. It was a blast! It had been raining there for a while and muggy the day we arrived so the mud was perfect. I had so much fun hanging out with my sisters and being "care free" for the day. Mom and Dad watched Kaleb ALL day so I could play and I loved not having to worry about him.

The guys took there guns out, Ian brought his skeet shooter along with ammunition and they were occupied for awhile! I shot Dad's new shot gun and it was fun....I love it! Now if I only hit the skeet, that would have been better :)....

All and all it was great getting away with Brian and relaxing for the weekend. Only issue-we got the truck and trailer stuck in the field and that was great watching them get it out! Uncle Guy ended up having to use his tractor to pull us out....I want a tractor, that is all that I am goin to say!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Yes it was great fun for everyone. Thanks to Brian's 4-wheelers, it was a huge success for the 4-40 range! The guys loved the skeet shooting as well, and even some of the gals. The kids played and rode with the adults, so everyone had something to do. We "oldies" enjoyed catching up on family news and caring for the "wee-ones". The food was delicious! I'm so glad we have all these fun pictures!!!

Julia said...

Yes it was such a fun time. A HUGE thanks to you and Brian for bringing all the fun toys...I know it was a lot of work! Love the pics of my Grace with Tamy!