It's Kaleb's 1st Halloween and I couldn't wait to purchase his costume! I spotted this crab at Babies R Us and had to have it. When the time came they were out of it. So I went to Target and bought a LOBSTER costume that looked very similar. A couple of weeks later I was at Babies R Us again and found it for half price.....what a steal! I was so happy to get it. The bright colors made his creamy skin just pop! I can't wait to show it off this weekend. The lobster nickname just stuck so I decided to keep it anyway.....we have all called him Klob since the day he got here!
NEW Kimography BLOG! Check it out!
-
Hello wonderful clients, fans, and viewers! Kimography has a new blog site.
You may view by clicking on the link...
http://kimographyphotos.com/blog/
This b...
14 years ago



5 comments:
Very adorable as always--right out of a magazine. Kaleb looks great in red.
I LOVE IT! Seriously that is one of the cutest Halloween costume I've ever seen.
What a doll! Who takes his pictures?
haha- i think he likes it!
Oh darling! Klobster the Lobster...funny!
Post a Comment