Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leslie's Baby Shower






Here are some pictures of the shower that I put together. Everything looked great especially the mantle. The Crafty Diva, yes, that would be me, made the letters to display in my firend's nursery and they were the perfect touch to decorate.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks pretty crafty! Good job, Amy! You should have your party planning business. Kaleb is adorable! I love every pic you post of him. And he loves the camera.

Alicia said...

Great job!! Looks like you have a serious eye for decorating. The mommy to be was probably so happy with the letters, cake, and decorations because they are so cute!

Karen said...

You did a great job on Leslie's show!! Adorable! I'm very impressed.

Julia said...

Oh I've been waiting to see these pictures. Gorgeous!! I'm so glad it turned out so well.

Leslie Cech said...

You did such an amazing job! When I walked in and saw everything I was just overwhelmed!!!! Thank you for being such a great friend!!