Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Angel




Isn't he just precious? The other day I went over to Kim's house to mow her lawn and she decided to do a photo shoot of my little man while I was busy. I love them...he is the sweetest baby. Oh and MY MAN LOVES GUACAMOLE!!!! Last night I made fajitas and Brian decided to give Kaleb a bite of guacamole. He thought it was going to be funny because he knew that he wouldn't like it but boy was he wrong! He loved it and couldn't get enough of it! Kids like the craziest things.Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julia said...

Avocados are so good for their brain development! I fed Gracie them all the time...and, as her mother, I think she's pretty smart. :)

Darling pictures!!

Alicia said...

Logan wouldn't eat avacados at all. I tried, but he hated them! He is so cute, and I just love the pictures!!

Kim said...

Miles and Isaac both LOVE avocados like their mama. Love the pictures. He makes a great ©Kimography poster boy!

Mimi said...

Oh how cute of our little boy! I just love all of them. Can't decide which is my favorite!
Funny about the guacamole, but I"m glad we've found something he loves to eat!