I know I haven't blogged in awhile but I have been soooo busy! We had a suprise party for my brother and a baby shower the next day and then Brian's dad was put in the hospital and I think y'all can figure it out from there! The party for Ian was a blast! It was the dreaded "30th" but he handled it well. All of us got together and thought of 30 things we could remember-happy, funny, sad....and it was great. After that we built a bondfire and did smores. The kids and Ian had a great time and couldn't ask for a better party.
Then I had my friend Leslie's baby shower and it turned out PERFECT!!! I had made her the decorative wood letters that hang on the wall and I used them over the mantle....I will have to get some pictures, they were adorable!!! Anywho everything went great and she had a good turn out too! Thank you to Kim and Mom for the finishing touches.
Brian's dad got a bug bite the other day while building fence and had a terrible reaction. They had to open the wound up and let it heal inside out! Painful....then he had a bad reaction to the antibiotic. They medicine made his immune system fight off his blood...scary I know. There is a 1% chance and Max was it. His blood count went from 12 to 5 and that is bad. Currently he is getting better. They transferred him out of the ICU last night and was on his last bag of blood.....so that is a good thing. Hopefully he will keep doing better!!!
Anywho these picture were taking the other day while we were hanging out here at the house and Kaleb is a ham in front of the camera. I guess he just knows when that camera is out :)...


6 comments:
Cute pictures! You have been busy busy. That is so scary about Brian's dad! I can't believe so much trama from a bug bite!! UGgg I hate bugs!
So cute!!!! He is such a handsome baby boy!
He is just so handsome, Amy! I'm sure you can't get enough of that smile.
My sweet little Kaleb! So cute So cute! He gives great kisses! :)
What a sweetheart! I love his slow little smile with the cute dimple and eyes that look deep into your soul! Mimi can't get enough of his free kisses! He passes them out all the time! I sure love this little boy!!!
Oh goodness those are the cutest pictures. His smile is darling!
That is crazy about Brian's dad. How scary. You'll have to keep us updated.
Love all the blog updates!
Post a Comment